The state of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.I will
- use my gift of Wisdom in everything I do
- do things without having to be asked
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Wisdom"
- Time in nature can help reduce mental fatigue and improve concentration
- You’ll drink more water
- Boost happiness and decrease stress
- Boost of Vitamin D
- Strengthens our heart muscle and other muscles too!
- Social emotional connections
- Curriculum connections
Sometimes you look out the ... Continue reading "Embrace the Outdoors in the Winter"
January’s Fruit of the Month is Cantaloupe
Did you know?
* Cantaloupes can also be called rockmelons
* Cantaloupes are full of Vitamin A which helps keep your eyes healthy
* Eating cantaloupes gives you UV protection
* Cantaloupes belong to the same family as cucumbers and squash
GET THE KIDS IN THE ... Continue reading "Happy New Year from the OLR Healthy School Committee"